Monday, February 2, 2009

The last foam block is in place...

First, this is the Russellville building were dad is assigned. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is such a picturesque scene with beautiful trees and a white fence surrounding the property. It invites such a sweet peaceful spirit just driving up to the building. This is taken from the backyard. You can tell there is a significant slope by the picture. Notice the bright blue sky! It was lovely that day.
This shows the front taken from the garage side of the house. The pour is scheduled for Thursday. Then the framing begins for the upper level above the garage, gables and roof for the entire house.
The garage now with the doors framed in looks like a house.
Another taken as I climbed on one of the many large boulders in the backyard which doesn't give the feel of the slope in this shot.





3 comments:

Susan Hansen said...

Hi Marlene,
Miss you. Wish I could see the house in person. The lot looks so different now that it is excavated and being built on. But so beautiful. Take care, I think of you often.
Love Susan

Jill said...

It is coming along great! I missed seeing you at Jenna's baby shower but it sure was fun to be with some of your family again. I sure miss you guys and yes, even Joe. ;)

Brandon and Tenille said...

For sure making progress. I bet you guys are getting more and more excitted. Its looking good an I still cant believe your views....