Floors were measured, laid out and chalked. Then lumber began to be cut and prepared for the building of the interior walls.

The kitchen and bedroom wall are the first t0 go up.

Everyone is checking to make sure the wall is on the line and then the nails are shot in to hold it in place.

By the end of the day all the interior walls were standing and completed. We lost sunlight and put away tools with the aid of the street light out front. I am standing in the old laundry room, now the new 2nd bedroom looking through the hall into the bathroom and the master bedroom.

Now I am shooting from the family room down the hall into the master bedroom, showing the staircase which will now begin at the dining room wall. Uncle Bo is in the front entry finishing one of the front living room walls. You can see the daylight is nearly gone.

YAHOO!!! YIPPIE!!! Great progress!! Best part is no one got hurt in the process, sore certainly, after a long day of hard work but a good nights rest will help that.
1 comment:
Love the sunrise so pretty. Ok don't you just love having such a hard working husband, plus someone who knows how to do basically everything. Thats what I love about Brandon and I am sure you feel the same way about Joe. He is such a hard worker and makes beautiful homes for you to live in. Its looking good.....
Post a Comment