Thursday, February 19, 2009

19th, Lofty Views

This is sort of the view from the open area in the loft and the bathroom. Looking west over the driveway. The casement windows are 2x2 but there will be 5 of them in a row. They will crank out. I just took pictures looking out where the window will be in the loft looking over the backyard. Notice how HIGH we are, we are looking at the tree TOPS. I had turned the camera ever so slighty looking east toward the family room area in this photo.
See the boulder down in the yard? That's the one I stand on often to take pictures of the back of the house. I know I've even said - I was standing on a boulder - well that's the one. Doesn't look so big from up there!





2 comments:

Cory and Krista said...

That is high! I'm excited you will have a loft. We LOVE ours. Its so nice to have that extra space added to a rambler. How fun!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Love the views, I bet they will be to die for when all the leaves come in.....