Colors for Treyson's quilt as I begin to assemble after washing, ironing and the first cut. I put the pattern for the quilt for you to see the design...hope I chose the right one after your description over the phone.

This for you to see the design on ???, well our anticipated arrival of Kennedi and Marley's new baby sister :)


I know it's a little hard to see by picture but it's better than nothing...right??
4 comments:
They are going to be BEAUTIFUL! But of course I am not at all surprised that they will be. You do such a wonderful job on these quilts. They will be cherished forever.( And yes, I know she needs a name, poor baby girl)
What an awesome and talented grandma you are!!!
I know this one's for me LOL!! You are sooo talented. I really enjoyed ou talk last night, you always make me happy:-) Love Ya
Marlene you so should make quilts and sale them I so would buy them, so if you ever have the urge send me a bill and I will be a regular customer. How fun would it be to make such pretty things. I know your grandkids will treasure those blankets forever.....
Post a Comment