Sunday, February 8, 2009
Sunday - another pretty sunrise
Dad was up early preparing to leave for his Sunday assignment over an hour away when he called my attention to the gorgeous morning sun and the lavender hue in the sky. So I grabbed the camera and shot a couple pretty scenes. This one is in the pasture in front of our place. There are often black angus in this pasture so if you enlarge this shot maybe you can see them in the distance. I didn't notice in my rush to hurry as I was out in my pj's and didn't wish to be caught!
This was once again shot from the back yard across the field. There are homes being built so there may be some debris in the grass from the wind yesterday. Wish you could hear the frogs! They have come alive this past week and are getting louder every day already. LOVE that sound! They could be heard as I was running around outside this morning, so fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Long Lost Story Family.... Those sunsets are so beautiful! I wish that I had half the view! I just wanted to drop in and say hello to one of my favorite families from long ago! Hope all is well with you two!
Bri Trimble ( now Noyes )
Post a Comment