We sure like the new addition with the dormer over looking the west side of the house.

This is the view from inside looking out the dormer windows, two of which are in the bathroom (on the left) and the other 3 are in the open middle area between the bedrooms.

I am standing in the back loft bedroom looking toward the front. Very hard to tell the layout without being there and looking through so many 2x4's and 2x6's. It's great though.

Decking the front section of the roof today. The front dormers have been framed in and you might be able to see them by enlarging the picture.
3 comments:
It is looking great!! I am so so excited for you guys!! It is going to be BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see it :)
It looks like it was all worth the digging, pumping, pumping, and pumping!!!
It really does look like a house! I'm so excited! It's looking awesome! I love that new addition!
Post a Comment