Sunday, April 19, 2009

Utah visit 4-09

Our newest addition...Romy ('o' pronounced long like in Rome) Mae who is absolutely GORGEOUS as you can tell!! She is dreamy just to look at. Sooo sweet. Our beautiful Krista and her beautiful girls Marley (2), Kennedi (4) and Romy just shy of 2 weeks.

Ellie and Greg.
Kennedi showing off her Fruit Bowl she made for her and Marley from a recipe in their magazine. She helped shop for the ingredients and did most of the cutting and arranging. Good job Kennedi!!
Before we left after a fun visit with Mamaw we hoped to capture it on film - but I struggled getting the picture let me tell you. Had the camera set incorrectly the first two shoots, didn't use the flash in another, nearly cut Marley out of this one but I liked it better than the one without cheery smiles after sooo many tries ha ha!!! Haven't had this many issues taking a picture that I can recall-geeze. We really had to laugh after my many tries.





3 comments:

Flax Family said...

Looks like you had a great time. Romy is so precious!! And so are Kennedi and Marley....just beautiful!

Brandon and Tenille said...

I know you had a fabulous time here in utah visiting your girls and grand daughters I dont even need to ask. I know you were alot of help to Krista and I know she and the girls loved having you there. Love the pictures you guys got some really good ones.....

Cindy said...

Marlene, what cute pictures Romy is beautiful along with the others two girls. I love Marley's hair with the curls:-) Love Ya!!