Family room side of house which faces east.

This view seems to show the true color of the brick. Look closely and you can see I was taking it in the rain! Joe used the brick layers scaffolding to place the soffit and facia since he lacked a ladder high enough to reach the loft. It made the job so much easier and he was grateful for them allowing him to use it before they removed it to another area of the house.

Notice they are making good use of a few of our MANY rocks! Not sure how they made it work, guess they've done a time or two before ha ha!! It was new to us though.
4 comments:
Wow! That looks awesome! I love the color! I am amazed at the affect it had on the look of the house. It's absolutely beautiful!
I LOVE IT!!! It is just BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see it. Not too much longer and you will be moved in.....YAY!!!
Love the brick it is really coming along now, love the updated pics of the house keep them coming....
It is so pretty! I love it! We will have to come and visit when it is done :)
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment