Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4-29 We have a garage floor

This is the house up the road from us that dad and U. Bo are working on - just showing how dense the landscape is from the driveway. You can barely even tell there is a house going in up on the hill. I'll get another picture when it's not so muddy and I can get up close. Neighbors house up the road who also did the foam block system. They are just out of the actual subdivision so they get to go with siding. Notice the mud...it had just rained and they already have a constant stream of water flowing down the driveway but it's not usually this bad. Lovely home!
Hardy siding will be on the dormers and wrapped around the porch area.
The brick is to be completed tomorrow...but we have a cement garage floor finally.


This was supposed to be the first picture - but once again I forgot the order. Looking forward to getting a little more out of the mud and dirt.





2 comments:

Jenna Sommers said...

What a gorgeous house! You guys sure know how to build them! I'm so glad the garage floor went in ok! How nice to have somewhere to park and get out of the mud! Can't wait to see you on Friday!!! :) :) :)

Cory and Krista said...

It looks great! I can't believe the GREEN background, how beautiful! I wanna come see.