Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just for fun because they catch my attention...

This little fella did not want his picture taken. He did his best to hide behind his mama every time I tried to get a good shot. He sure is cute!

Beautiful scene just down the street from our lot. Just had to take a picture of what we get to see as we drive out and about. This is what I was looking at Krista when I was talking to you.

These are pretty bushes and as they bloom but I have done my darndest to get ride of these briars. Didn't work.
This little fella was in the same briar patch as the flowers above.





2 comments:

Jenna Sommers said...

Wow! I cannot believe that it just gets prettier and prettier! How lucky to see that each day!

Cory and Krista said...

So pretty. What a cute little colt. You take amazing pictures too! But we have said that many times.