Roofers came on Friday and Saturday putting on shingles. We ran out of shingles so they will return to finish in a few days. They worked at a great pace, we were very pleased to have it almost dried in now. It's looking so good.

Yesterday a few exterior doors were hung - one was slightly damaged so we'll have to wait for it to be repaired and returned before all the doors are in place. We expect windows soon and the brick has been ordered.
4 comments:
The house is looking good!!
The house is looking good!! I think that spring is here now. Every day it is getting warmer
Ok, so this is going SO much faster then the basement! And I love that I have seen your lot which allows me to really appreciate how beautiful it truly is.
I enjoy how you can see AND APPRECIATE so many beautiful things (like frogs and cocoons and nests and rain and clouds and fog and birds and flowers and trees and, wait . . . who's daughter are you?)
WOW! It is coming along! It looks great, can't wait to see the finished project!! YAY! Love you guys and will see you soon.
Post a Comment