Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO....

Thought it might be fun to celebrate your birthday, Cory, just like we did when the children were growing up at home. So cupcakes were baked and the table was decorated in honor of your special day so that when you got up it was all done....even though you weren't here in person. We are sooo grateful for you and all you do for our family! You are a wonderful son, husband and daddy. "Happy Birthday to you!" Notice - we put your FAVORITE plate out for you too!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Ever the "super mom"!! It is so sweet to see your cute face after such a long time. Your pictures of your new house are awesome. I love the lot!!! I hope all is going well for you.

Cory and Krista said...

SO CUTE! We love it! We all came and looked at it when Cory got home from work. Thanks for caring about us SO much. You guys are the BEST!

Brandon and Tenille said...

You guys are the best inlaws ever. I am sure cory so appreciated that. Gosh I dont think my in laws have ever even remembered my bday. Keep it up, those cupcakes looks delicious now I for sure know where krista gets her cooking abilities from.....

Cindy said...

That is so cute!! Your hose is looking so beautiful. You grand babies are almost here Yea!! Love & Miss You!!

Cindy said...

House LOL!!