We made your favorite!! A berry pie....and it sure IS good! So we celebrate and honor you for your birthday, Cory. We appreciate all you do and admire your many talents and abilities that contribute and bless our family. We love you!!
Happy Birthday to ME!!!! and Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Thanks for the pie you know how I love pie....I just wish I was there to savor a big scoop for myself.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to ME!!!! and Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Thanks for the pie you know how I love pie....I just wish I was there to savor a big scoop for myself.
Marlene, Happy Birthday!! Thanks to Krista's blog. I forgot soooo sorry, I hope you had a great one :-) Love Ya!!!
That does look YUMMY! Lucky Cory, I mean you guys! Hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday too! Kennedi wished she could come over and celebrate with you.
Yum can you make one for me for my birthday that looks soooo good....
Post a Comment