Thursday, September 25, 2008

Walls getting higher

This picture is from the back yard looking at the new addition under the garage that will hold the yard equipment and tools. The opening you see will be a small garage door. Getting close to pouring cement down in the foam walls. I'm standing near the front of the basement looking out to the back yard into what used to be Jake and Caleb's rooms. Those walls aren't quite as tall yet because they are building window bucks that have to be cut around to fit.
Standing in the fruit room showing how tall the ceiling is this time around along the outside wall. Looking towards the front of the house with 6 rows now in place which brings it to 9'. I'll do another picture from the front next time.

3 comments:

Cory and Krista said...

Yay!! Look at all that progress! I'm so happy you are getting so much work done on it. Ellie would say "that much closer to getting it done to sell it and move back". hehe

Cindy said...

I can't wait to see it done. Thank you some much for the nice comments on my blog, it helps when I'm feeling sad. Love Ya :-)

Jenna Sommers said...

Yay! So fun to see how it's looking! I can't wait to really it!