Friday, September 5, 2008

Rain, Rain and more Rain and 'Camelot'

Finally took a picture of Maime and Papa Joe wearing THEIR rain boots as we once again pump the muddy water from our basement, well what one day will be our basement...if it ever dries up long enough for the walls to go up. At this point we could have purchased our very own pump to use as needed. So much water. I do have to admit the sound of running water in the tiny streams is wonderful. Some day when the house is done and we can enjoy sitting in the screened in porch the sound of rain trickling down the stream will be nearly heaven.


Rain, Rain and more rain as we endure the effects of hurricane Gustav for the past several days.


During our recent weekend visit while Kathy was here I took some pictures of Mamaw and Papaw's place...completely picturesque. I never tire of it's charm and personality. Guess that's why Papaw lovingly refers to their place as, 'Camelot'. Notice the new look of the dining room, so pretty. Great job guys and gals...you know who you are.







1 comment:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Looks like a good time. I should send carson there he would love it. You guys should start your own mudd pumping buisness you seem to be really good at it. Love the pics hopefully things will dry up soon...