Friday, September 26, 2008

Baby Quilt progress

Getting excited my project is almost complete. Stenciled the outside border today and will begin to quilt it in the morning. I tried to lay it out in the sun so the design could be seen. I am so happy with the pinwheel effect...and it happened by accident after seeing the basting pattern as it was taped to the table. It looked like a sunburst - which looked so much like a spinning pinwheel. Just wish I worked a little faster :) I have to hurry...I have two more to get going on... Wahoo!!!



9 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! You have done a wonderful job. Now I know who to call when I am ready to finish my quilt...LOL!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Wow I had no idea you could do that, I am so jealous I would love to be able to make such pretty things. Love it great job...

Jill said...

That is absolutely beautiful! I want to make one. Can I come out there and you'll teach me?

Jenna Sommers said...

Gorgeous quilt!!! That will be yet another quilt by you to cherish forever! Marley is going to love it! :)

Anonymous said...

your quilt is beautiful!!

The Biglers said...

Aw! I love it! Its gorgeous.

Cindy said...

I absolutely love that quilt:-) Marley is so lucky to have such an awsome grandparent like you!! Love Ya!

Cory and Krista said...

It's SO beautiful! She is going to LOVE it. We are so spoiled! Thanks for all the time you are putting in to it. It will mean a lot forever!

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

You are so talented. Those are my favorite kind of quilts, but I've never known anyone who makes them. I'm so happy for your family that you have two more grandbabies on the way. Hope everyone is doing great!