Tonight for Jenna's birthday it was actually us who got a BIG surprise...they are expecting a baby in April, only weeks behind Krista and Cory. FUN!!! Horray -JOY - Excitement - can't sleep feeling so gitty with happiness, catch our drift??? Phone calls to anyone who will listen sharing the news...YOU listening to me??? Another baby is joining our family and we are THRILLED! Yay
3 comments:
I was going to email Jenna this week and tell her if they had any adoption questions to let us know....now I dont need to do that! Haha! I am so excited for them, and for you! So fun to have all these new grandbabies!
Love you guys!
Oh my goodness that is such excitting news I cant believe it. There is no way you guys are old enough to have that many grankids. This will be so fun for you family and for cory and krista its so much fun once your siblings start having kids as well especially around family get together time...
Wow, I'm so excited for you:-) That will be so fun for Krista and Jenna!! I'll call you soon.
Post a Comment