

As the girls were growing up, they spent many happy hours sitting in the hall or in Krista's bedroom on the bed visiting and catching up on the weeks events and what each one was thinking about and maybe getting into. Loved those times...so it was only natural for us to crash once again in the hall and chat while the little girls played around us.

Fun times as we hang out in the family room. Notice who Kennedi is sitting by! What a great weekend we had. Look forward to many more...thanks for hosting Jen and Cory.





Kennedi and Marley spent a lot of time coloring...right Aunt Jenna? Kennedi was tickled to pieces to have her Aunt Jenna around for entertaining and playing. Ok, Aunt Jenna loved it too. I think we all had marker on us at one time or another we kept thinking someone was bleeding from the red marker lines on our arms. I think Kennedi colored everyone a picture in the family, even Uncle Caleb and Aunt Alanna, Uncle Jake and Papa Joe.

Ah, fun visiting around the kitchen table while Kennedi enjoyed a yummy donut. We kinda like our girls! Makes me want to lean down and kiss that cheek of hers, sweet girls. Had sooo much fun.

Marley ate a very nice serving of stawberries and loved every bite. Cute!

Enjoyed walking through the neighborhood on one of the many wonderful pathways in and around Jen and Cory's home before I left for home. The views are spectacular from nearly everywhere you look around. We love their new hometown.



Before Jenna and Cory drove me to the airport for my flight back home and after Ellie, Krista and the girls headed back to Utah they showed me the views from a beautiful place called Daniels Park just minutes from their place. There are picnic tables here and there on rock ledges. They were right, definately not a place for young children. I loved it!

Ok, so I chickened out and didn't climb out to the same rock Jen and Cory look so great on as we viewed this gorgeous area in Daniels Park! There was a little to much distance between the two rocks for my comfort zone these days. It seems my hair catches the wind in every outdoor picture! Oh well...

2 comments:
Ok I was waiting for these pics cause I knew they would be coming. It sounded like you guys had a great time but I knew you all would. Isnt it fun to have just the girls around sometimes. I did the same thing that weekend and went to cali with my mother in law to visit tara. Anyways I love the pics. Isnt Kristas girls absolutely beautiful. I think Marley looks like a little doll she is so precious. Kennedi and carson had a good time at bouncing off the walls thats for sure. Anyways love the pictures and now you know your just going to have to make the a regular visit between all the girls for sure, we do and it makes it so much fun...Oh and I sent tyler your email so they shoul fix that asap
You got so many great pictures. What fun! I'm so glad we all made it. We had a blast, or course.
Post a Comment