Friday, May 23, 2008

Rock Ledge slowing progress

Working to move dirt and rock around to fill in the massive hole left when chunks of huge rock were removed. That boulder rock lifted the back hoe up off the ground as he tried to push it away...it didn't go anywhere. But progress is being made, they are getting closer to pouring the footings. From this picture one can't really tell the magnitude of this portion of the rock ledge a track hoe worked for hours to try and break apart. What remains here is at least the size of a truck! The gravel on it is one full dump truck load and another was on the way.

Dad and Bo hooking up waterlines on the lot and it wasn't long before the water was flowing.

2 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Dont you love having a husand who can do it all. It comes in handy alot and defintely saves alot of money...

Jenna Sommers said...

I love to see the progress you guys are making! I hope things will go a little more smoothly from here on out! :) I love you guys!