Some of the enormous boulders coming out of the hole Mark is digging for us. The one I am standing by is only half the size of the other boulder and several around the lot so far. There is a long ugly ridge of rock he still has to get through to complete the dig. I don't want to be there when he works on the rest of them, his backhoe comes off the ground at times...scary to me.


Our excavator is getting close to getting the hole dug out. It's taking a while with just a backhoe to do the job though. We are excited to see the progress.

One of two very large piles of trees which were cleared away to make room for the house. I'm thinking dad needs more than one chainsaw, don't you? Let's just say, we have our work cut out for us.

We had a visitor today when we came to check out the dig and see if the water was drying up from a recent rain. I was trying to get as close as I could without him tucking away inside for cover and I was so close I could see his pulse in his neck! But as soon as we stepped away he was out of the clearing and hiding in the leaves! He was so cute and the sun shone on him perfectly in the shade of the trees.
1 comment:
I think you need to begin sending your pics to National Geographic! You get the most amazing shots! And I'm not kidding! :) I love you guys! And wish we could be there to help. Can't wait to come visit you guys! Miss you both TONS!!!
Post a Comment