Haven't even previewed the pictures - just downloading and posting. You must know how the airport scene was...I was a little shaken. Relieved, happy, thrilled and very emotional and for those of you who knew the issue going on between Joe and I - he graciously stepped up and ushered me to Jake as he came up the isle. SOOOOO happy to have him home again. Thanks to Des for taking the picture!!! So grateful to have family around to greet and meet him.


Wasn't taking much time to get the lighting right...just shooting a picture for you to see him amid much chaos. He doesn't take serious pictures very often I have learned...goofy Elder.
9 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see him! He looks so good! I'm so glad he made it ok! Can't wait to welcome him "home" next week! :) ha ha. Love you all!
He looks sooo good:-) What a special time for you and your family!! This is the first time I thought he looks a little like Calab. Love Ya!!
I think Jake got better looking during his mission! What a handsome boy (?) man (?) . . .
Welcome home Jake!
Marlene, you look like it has not "set in" quite yet! And in the goofy smile, I can see Jenna. (Sorry Jenna, I just mean I see a family resemblance.)
What a day for celebration. Good job Jake. I want to see if you can top your farewell speech. Your Uncle Darrell made it a point to not do so well in his farewell talk just so it would seem like he had "grown so much" on his mission. But you Jake, gave a "home coming" quality speech before you left. . . Should be AMAZING talk for your homecoming!!!
I can't believe little Jake is a return missionary! Crazy.
How exciting! He looks awesome! You tell him hi for me! I can't imagine how excited you must be!
Welcome home Jake!! Can't believe it's been 2 years already.
YAY! He's home! What a good lookin kid! Can't wait to see you Jake!
BTW...did anybody see the little girl in the first picture PICKING HER NOSE??? That is hilarious!!!
Aw! Those pictures made miss you guys so much! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you all! We love you guys! Welcome home Jake!
Post a Comment