Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

He has loved, tended and cared for ALL our children with the greatest of ease. They just don't come ANY better than my Joe! I have a limited selection of pictures to choose from - others are in the other computer and well....I haven't transferred them. You get the idea. He is LOVED!!


I don't have a picture to post of my dad but I did find one of Joe's. We are both very blessed to have good, strong honorable men in our lives we are lucky to call, 'dad'.




2 comments:

Ells said...

Happy fathers day!! Wow that picture of us makes it look like you actually like me! ha ha! Thanks for being the best dad ever! But it sure makes it hard for me to find a husband, I have so many expectations!! He has some big shoes to fill. . . . well you know what I mean!! I can't wait to see you in 6 days!! Yay!

Cory and Krista said...

Happy Fathers day dad (aka Papa Joe)! We love you and hope you had a fabulous day! You are the best dad and one of the greatest examples I have had in my life. I could not ask for better parents.