Friday, June 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA

We may have a few miles between us but we still celebrate this wonderful day honoring your birth some 30 - I mean 25!! years ago. ha ha Not so sure how the time got by us so fast and just exactly when you grew up into the beautiful wife and mother but we relish having you in our life! Love you!! JOY and HAPPINESS are ours.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so neat!! Love it. Cake makes my mouth water!!

Cory and Krista said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and yummy cake! Oh wait, I can't eat it, is that nice to make it or just torture that we don't live close enough to share it? Love you!

Andrea said...

Wow. Can you send a piece of that cake my way? Looks so good!

Jill said...

I love that you guys do this for all your family. Such a fun idea. It's even better that if Krista is turning "25" then so did I... :)