


On Thanksgiving day...before everyone leaves the festivities and while they are still visiting and laughing at the table it was time to take the camera around and get some memories captured. It was a very enjoyable day with good food and laughter.

So glad Roger and Leslie were close enough to join the family for the weekend...always love their company.
Just before we say our good-byes at the airport and Cory, Jenna and Ellie head back to their busy lives. We LOVED their company and the fun they always bring with them! Sure was a quiet ride to the airport though- nothing like the chatty ride after picking them up! Go figure. Miss you all!!! The house is waaaay too quiet these days. The visit was great - we'll take what time we can get!
3 comments:
Man, was that a fun trip or what? I sure wasn't ready for it to be over. What am I saying? I'm STILL not ready for it to be over. I sure would love to come over and keep that house of yours full of noise! :) So sad to have it over, but so GLAD to have been out there! I love you guys!
Well I don even have to ask if you guys had a good time or not. Love all the pictures I am sure you guys had a fabulous thanksgiving. Cant wait to see you at xmas we all miss you lots....
Sure looks like fun! Man I have such pretty sisters. They look so beautiful in every picture. Wish we could have been there!! The girls LOVED seeing the pictures of Maime and Papa Joe too!
Post a Comment