Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Small pleasures

A basement floor.... Gathering wood and a Warm outdoor fire on a cold day....
Tree with the prettiest red berries....
Close-up view of those pretty berries....
A unique 'home' on the back of an oak leaf....
Some of the many small pleasures from the lot we enjoy I thought I'd share.




3 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Yeah for a basement floor, I bet you guys are so excitted for that. I love those berrys can I have some. They would look so pretty to cut a bunch and put them in a vase. Love it thanks for sharing. Cant wait to see you at xmas....

Jenna Sommers said...

You got awesome pics! I'm still insanely jealous that all that is in your backyard! So pretty!

Seth and Shayla said...

such fun pictures I like natures beauty. could you leave an address for you two on my bog so I can send you a christmas card.