Well it's happening, the framing has begun and the crew is working hard to complete this phase. If you look close you can see where the stairs will be-

Pictures don't do the 9' ceilings in the basement justice, they are wonderful! Uncle Bo and Dad are working where the stairs are located.

This shot is looking from Caleb's room towards the girls rooms with the doorway where Jake's room was.

Hauling the trusses from the front yard to the house.
5 comments:
Oh wow it looks like they have made alot of progress in a short amount of time. How excitting for you guy, its coming along. Dont you loe being married to someone who can do all this its definitely an advantage....
Yay! How fun to see the house looking like "our" house! It looks great. Guess Scott was right, he said he would have floor for you to walk on by the end of the week! I wanna come see.
Oh my goodness. It's huge!! And those red berries are too die for. Beautiful
Well hello Gorgeous Aunt MAR MAR!! The house is coming along great! And, they have made a lot of progress in just a short time! YAY! It is so exciting! I can't wait until our gets started!! Everything looks great! You will have to post some pictures of your Christmas tree on here too, I would love to see it. Love you bunches!
Marlene, you almost have a house. I'm so excited for you. Thank you so much for all the nice things you say about me on my blog, I love you so much:-) I sent you a christmas card I hope I sent it to the right address. Love & Miss You!!
Post a Comment