Have been busy putting together another quilt, this one is for Jenna unless... :) Hoped to have it on the hoop hand stitching by Thanksgiving - just might make it! Just have to come up with the design...hmmmm
I love it your so crafty and talented. Hey do you know what I noticed great minds think alike I have the same kitchen table as you. Dont you love it......
That is so great! It is my goal this year to make myself a quilt and log cabin was the design I wanted to do. Can I fly out to see you and have you teach me your mad skills??
Beautiful! I can't wait to show these pics to Kate. I guess I just need to give you my quilt supplies to get my quilt done...LOL! You are so talented!!
Marlene you are so fast making the quilts soo, I will take a pink, blue, green, purple and yellow, oh that sounds like the one you just made LOL!! Love Ya:-)
That is so beautiful! I love it! I showed it off at work and everyone was amazed! They are all thinking of some fabric to send to you to get their own quilts! :) And also... hello! You're wilting away! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you in just a few more days!! :) I love you guys!
8 comments:
Love it! Hope I get the time for a project like that sometime soon.
Have a Great Thanksgiving!
Susan
I love it your so crafty and talented. Hey do you know what I noticed great minds think alike I have the same kitchen table as you. Dont you love it......
That is so great! It is my goal this year to make myself a quilt and log cabin was the design I wanted to do. Can I fly out to see you and have you teach me your mad skills??
Beautiful! I can't wait to show these pics to Kate. I guess I just need to give you my quilt supplies to get my quilt done...LOL! You are so talented!!
Marlene you are so fast making the quilts soo, I will take a pink, blue, green, purple and yellow, oh that sounds like the one you just made LOL!! Love Ya:-)
That is so beautiful! I love it! I showed it off at work and everyone was amazed! They are all thinking of some fabric to send to you to get their own quilts! :) And also... hello! You're wilting away! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you in just a few more days!! :) I love you guys!
Marlene the quilt is beautiful!! And I agree with jenna....you look great! Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving. Love ya!
That is amazing. I have been trying my hand at quilting pillow tops for Christmas and I now know where to turn for advice.
Post a Comment