Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Florida family visits

Being in AR for the last little while has allowed us to see family we haven't seen in many many years. BoKelly and his children Bryce and Kaylee along with Alison and her children Harley, Sydney and Owen and a family friend Stephanie came our way. We were so very excited to catch up again. I just didn't take enough pictures.


Bryce -
Owen playing ball
Darienne, Kaylee and Sydney visiting our lot - such beautiful girls.
Uncle Joe with Alison, Harley and Kaylee on their way out.
Uncle Joe and BoKelly - We have missed seeing all of them and are sooo glad they were able to come. We loved it!!





2 comments:

Cory and Krista said...

That is so fun to see pictures of them all. I haven't seen them in SO long. I don't know if I have ever seen Kaylee, and Bryce was just a toddler when I last saw picutres. I can't believe how much BoKelly looks like dad and Uncle Bo.

Jenna Sommers said...

I second Krista! BoKelly looks just like them! I even said that to Cory last night while looking at the pics. I can't believe how grown up everyone is. Crazy!