Sunday, August 16, 2009
Father and Son speak together on our 31st Anniversary
We sought refuge in the shade of the gazebo to document our day together while traveling to a speaking assignment in Mountain View. The breeze was gentle, the day bright and the spirit was strong. Wonderful. Joe has always loved the opportunity to share the podium with our sons as speaking companions while fulfilling his High Council assignment. 
31 Years and going strong! Can't believe the blessings this union has brought into our lives with wonderful children, who we adore as adults and who are now adding to our family with their sweet choices - eternal companions and GRAND children. Does it get any better??? We LOVE them all! It just so happened the park had a swing designed with two hearts cut out but rather than sit too fart apart Jake just highlighted one between us....perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Yay for anniversaries! Congratulations for sticking it with Joe for that long.. ;) j/k. Love you guys.
Hope you had a wonderful day!! I miss you guys and wish we could have been there. Thanks for your example of a beautiful marriage.
Wow! What an amazing thing to be able to proclaim to the world... And to still be so in love! I admire your marriage and hope that I can mold mine after yours. We love you both very much and I couldn't ask for a better Mom and Dad to lead our family and love so much! Happy Anniversary... yesterday! :)
Post a Comment