It's inevitable....having to say 'good-bye' to our sweet children and now grand children. I never am going to get good at it. Jenna asked if I wanted to hold Treyson one LAST time before I head home. Are you kidding???? He is incredibly sweet and nothing feels as good as holding a tiny newborn. We LOVE these new babies! Sure enjoyed our time with Jenna, Cory and Treyson.

On the way to the airport...he wasn't quite as torn up about my pending departure as I was. What a blessing he seems to travel so well in the car and looks sooo precious doing it.

On the runway about to take off, one last look back.


Just left Dallas and heading north as the sun goes down.
3 comments:
Must have left some of your heart in Colorado! I am sure Treyson will feel the linger of your "wrapped around him love" too!
Loving is such a vulnerable emotion!
Yep, hate the goodbye's. Don't worry, all too soon Treyson WILL be torn up about you leaving and then constantly ask when you guys are coming back. Its not fun living away, thats for sure.
Beautiful picture of the sun.
Good bye's SUCK! I am so glad you were able to be here with us! I don't know what I would have done without you here as we get the hang of being parents. Thank you for EVERYTHING! I hope one day we can all live together again and not have to feel all this heartbreak as we all go home. I love you!!!
Post a Comment