Friday, October 24, 2008

Rag blanket for Jen and Cory

Wanted to make something, 'baby' for Jen and Cory's little one so we put together a rag blanket this week. Everyone needs something 'baby' to set out while we await the new arrival. Done with the first washing - sure makes a mess! Love the colors of these pieces though. Not sure if I'll mail it or hand deliver it when you come for Thanksgiving, humm. I'll let you know.

7 comments:

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

Look at you! Your are so talented. We are now in Florida on our way to see my cousin in St. Petersberg, I think thats near where you grew up. We came here about 6 years ago. We are staying in Orlando but tomorrow we are going to see our friends in Lake city (Gainesville). And the rest of the time we will go to Miami, Key Largo, Disney World (for halloween), and Epcot. Any great tips while we are here would be great! I will check my blog.

Cory and Krista said...

Its so cute! I love it. How fun for Jen to have her first baby blanket! Exciting times.

Ells said...

Now when your say "we" do you really mean you as in mom! Or did dad really sit there and help ya put this adorable blanket together?! I love it! think its so cute!

Cindy said...

Wow, you are fast in making quilts, so fast that Jenna won't mind if that one comes to me and you can make her another one LOL!! Love Ya:-)

Cindy said...

I also tagged you, Jenna and Krista on my blog:-)

Brandy said...

Marlene
I just think you are great!! I love to see your new creations. The blankets are adorable. Oh and that picture of the sunrise WOW!!
~Brandy Hansen

Susan Hansen said...

Hey Marlene LOVE the rag blanket! I finally set up an account so I can leave a comment! (thanks Ann, I wasn't smart enough to do it myself!)