They are going to love those they are so darling, gosh what a great grandma you are I bet they love being spoiled by you. I was so sad to hear about kennedi accident but it sounded like they all handled it really well and that kennedi is one tuff cookie who is very brave and the docters. Iam so glad its not worse than it was she could have gotten so much more hurt than what she did.
2 comments:
They are going to love those they are so darling, gosh what a great grandma you are I bet they love being spoiled by you. I was so sad to hear about kennedi accident but it sounded like they all handled it really well and that kennedi is one tuff cookie who is very brave and the docters. Iam so glad its not worse than it was she could have gotten so much more hurt than what she did.
The quilt looks FANTASTIC! I hope to do just as well with mine.
Post a Comment