Friday, April 4, 2008

Then later...


We sought refuge in, well, our 'safe' spot as the local sirens indicated rotation in our area! Our power had gone out and a phone call let us know a tornado hit close to some family and it was coming our way. After some intense time waiting it out, we finally felt safe and were able to return to the comfort of our bed and could enjoy the soothing sound of the thunder and rain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! Happy to see you have a blog. I think everyone should. Wow, pics are great! I had no idea it was that pretty there. Im jealous : ) Hey check out my blog to win some fun stuff. http://luvsandlife.blogspot.com/

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok first of all I am so excitted that you guys have a blog. Second Krista just told me on the phone today that you guys had to hang out in the bathroom for awhile. How scary, I am sooo glad you are all ok and nothing to bad happened. Cant wait to check up on whats going on love the new blog page...