Crisp Fall morning from pictures taken a while back I haven't been able to post.
This is what we see most every morning from the deck when I had to heat the water on the camp chef, it's simply gorgeous.

Looking to the right...the west side of the yard. The large rocks are intended for the retainer wall so we can hopefully get the driveway soon.

Back to the left a bit

A carpet of acorns out front

Love these - now a days the seeds are sprouting. Just what we need, more trees!

Hope it doesn't take that long before I get back to the internet...have missed this!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!
3 comments:
Beautiful view!
Welcome back. I am a viewer only. . . no blogs, only an occasional comment on FB. But I do check in to see what's up. Merry Christmas
GASP?! Doth mine eyes deceive me??? A real live post?! I LOVE IT!!! I've missed your cute phrases like "Carpet of corns" I love it! (Have I already mentioned that?) Can't wait to see more pics when you're able to! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Post a Comment