Happy Birthday to our sweet girl! You are still our dark haired beauty who continues to be reflective, thoughtful and full of unconditional LOVE for everyone! You are a darling wife, mother and daughter, the one we can turn to for just the right word or phrase for any occasion and it's always perfect. A ray of sunshine and I can't wait to see you and Treyson next weekend as we celebrate with Ellie! Yippie....
Yummy!!!! We had to sample your peach pie. It was a GREAT idea by the way. Love you


Have a Wonderful Day as we ALL celebrate the day you were born. May I say, that was a LABOR day weekend I'll never forget hee hee.....

You get the picture.....Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Yay for my birthday!! Thank you for the pie! It sure looks tasty! I love you both so much!! Thank you for the plane tickets as well! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND!!! (Wish Dad could come too, we'll sure miss him!)
Loves!!!!
Marlene as Rachel Ray would say "YUMO" what is the reciepe? Love Ya!!
Post a Comment