Monday, January 5, 2009
Brrrr...ice today
I told some of you that we had lovely temperatures in the high 70's only two days ago...and now a much different story as pictures indicate. I had to go in through the passenger side door and push the drivers door open from the inside because the handle was not budging. By the time I got home from running an errand into town and back the icicles were much larger and much longer.
As we ran to the post office to drop off Jake's letters I jumped out of the car to capture the beauty of the Pine tree covered in ice. Probably could have gotten one a little more covered but I didn't want to tresspass and slip and fall in my rush to be quick!

This is the drivers side window looking in from the outside - cool huh? It actually wasn't a bad ice storm as the roads haven't been bad all day and it scraped off the windows relatively easily. We'll see what the night temperatures bring come morning, it could be worse. I believe the forecast was for warmer temps though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love all the ice pics it looks so cool.....
Post a Comment