Saturday, August 16, 2008

Today we celebrate our 30th Anniversary

Think we've changed some in our appearance since we married??? Well, I wouldn't change a thing. We are tickled to have the chance to celebrate our 30 years together enjoying a full life with incredible kids who have brought endless joy into our lives. We thank you for your support and friendship in our journey. Our hearts are full!
One bit of advise from someone who knows...take pictures of you as a couple along the way. We have far too few of Joe and I since our union. You do better than we did.

8 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary! Not many can claim 30 years togther...we are half way there.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh my gosh I love the picture love it. Congrats on 30 years and to another 30 more...Misse you at the shower today.

Annie said...

Happy Anniversary!! I will always consider you to be a perfect example of what marriage should be like! The picture is awesome!! Joe has such amazing hair! =)

Jenna said...

yay! Happy anniversary! I love you guys!

The Biglers said...

Congratulations!!!! You two are such a special part of our lives and we are so happy to have Uncle Joe and Aunt Marlene in our family! Such a cute little couple! Love that picture!!!

Tammy said...

HOLY COW!!! Congratulations.... feels good dosen't it!

Micah and Aaron said...

I love the picture!!! Congrats on 3o happy years of marriage. Aaron and I are looking forward to spending that much time and more together. love you guys!!!

Cindy said...

I love this picture:-) I didn't realize we both just had our 30th anniversary this year. Love and miss you!!