Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sharing some of our views

I've posted pictures before of the field we see as we come and go out of our new subdivision, well here it is these days...a carpet of yellow. I love it! I got out and took some close-ups of the flowers and how they line the road too. The orange flower is actually here by our house, I just threw that one in for good measure. Hope this brightens your day as it does us.



Couldn't help but share our view from the back yard patio. I sit out here to write Jake's letters and I just love looking across the field of overgrown grass that blends into the beautiful trees which are highlighted by the brilliant blue sky with the puffy white clouds. So pretty to me. While working out at the lot Joe spotted an unusual looking little frog on the dirt wall one day, well the frog is still there weeks later. See him in his cave and notice all the 'spots' around him...eggs? Not sure really. Occasionally he comes out and sits in the sun too. I'll try to get a better picture if I'm not too muddy to handle a camera. So here is your nature scene. What I thought at first was one critter going in for the kill when I heard a loud buzzing turned out to be a mating event between two horse flies. Well, I'm guessing that's what they were. Oh the things we do for entertainment



4 comments:

Sara said...

Your views make all the effort you have endured seem to disappear.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Love love love the pictures of the flowers. So pretty. I am sure your mom would love that. Thanks for sharing.

Jenna said...

I am so jealous of your views! They are beautiful! And I'm tellin ya, Nat. Geographic would pay money for those pictures! Glad you like the hair! But I don't think it helps with the age issue. Someone told me I looked 12 the day after I cut it.. Oh well, you can't win them all! :)

Cindy said...

What a beautiful place you are soooo lucky. I also love the picture of you and Joe at the temple:-)