Back yard fun as they throw the ball and teeter totter. It was so hot we soon headed to the lake.



My 'little' brother, Clint

Enoying an early morning out on the front porch watching it rain. They were both fresh out of bed and loved the idea of playing in the rain for a bit. Did someone say, 'cheese'?

Gracie was helping take some pictures, this one she captured Clint doing his fatherly duties by airing up all the tires. The kids thoroughly enjoyed riding up and down the driveways and sidewalks.

It took Brock a while to hit the driveway at the right angle so he wasn't crashing all the time. I think he crashed at least 20 times and only once did it upset him...can you say persistent? What a kid!


We watch, they ride. Except for the times they talked me into taking them around the block! and I was walking. HOT

Loving the chance to use up some of his energy by riding his bike.

Taking a small break

oops, chose the picture with her eyes closed! Guess I should have checked that first.


We went to the lake so the children could enjoy some fun on the play ground, riding their bikes and 'wading' in the water...ok, that didn't last very long! Before too long they were in doing handstands, diving and swimming. It was the perfect thing to do on the hot summer day.

We sat back and watched the children playing and having a great time from under the shade of the beautiful Pine trees.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good visit. Love the pictures. I am sure clint loved seeig you guys...
That looks like so much fun! I wanna come visit!!
Fun! Wish we could have been there... :( But I'm glad you guys were able to get over that fact that I wasn't there and enjoy yourselves nonetheless... :)
I love the pictures of the kids in the water. It reminds me of swimming in starvation lake with my kids. Thanks for all the nice comments on my blog. Love Ya:-)
Post a Comment