What a busy year! This time last year Jake was finishing his beloved lacrosse in his senior year, on June 5th he graduated from high school then only 15 days later (which he was thrilled about) on June 20th we made the dreaded drive south to the Provo MTC to leave him with the wonderful teachers and leaders who prepared him for preaching the gospel in the French language while we shead more tears as he turned and headed for 'his' door and the life he has anticipated for years. It's been a pleasure to share him with our fellow Canadians so that they too can feel his genuine love for his Savior and his tender testimony. He has enjoyed his companions and all they have to offer as they teach and preach together. So we celebrate his one year mark and the joy that has come to all of us and look forward to the coming year.


3 comments:
I cant believe he has been gone a year but then again I still cant believe Jake is old enough to be on a mission it is still weird to be cause he use to always be little jake but now he is all grown up, when did all this happen. Well good luck on the next year I am sure it will be even better than the first....
Yay! Happy One Year!!!! We miss him so much (as we do the rest of the family!) But he is doing so much good! We love him! And congratulations on making it this first year! It's all countdown from here on out! Wa hoo!
WOW, I can't believe it's been a year that went really fast. H e looks so handsome in those pictures:-) Thanks for viewing my blog, this is getting really fun, I will like it more when I can do the cute things all of you can do. Branson only show me how to get started not how to make it cute.
Love Ya,
Cindy
Post a Comment