Well this has taken me far too long to post - had one problem after another, so I quit. Not all the pictures I selected would download, then one doubled and I can't delete it so....it is what it is. I'm done :) sheesh
Can you say - CUTE?


Bug catcher..... (there are more where that one came from, Alanna)

Caleb and Alanna in our back yard

Drats....gathering before loading and leaving CO

These days don't we all have to gather round the computer for something interesting

Happy Birthday Jenna - time spent in the gorgeous mountains of CO

Hold still just ONE more minute :) yeah right ha ha
2 comments:
Yay! A post! It's fun to re-live those fun times together! Love you and dad most! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for celebrating my birthday with me!
What great family times! By the looks on the faces, I don't know-just guessing, but I think everyone was LOVING spending time together!!!
Post a Comment